Monday 21 November 2011

Schedule
Task
Subtask
Diary Posts
At least one every week
Similar Product Research
Front covers, contents, double paged spreads
Research
Codes and conventions, Representation and Audience
Proposal
Type of magazine

Target audience

Content of magazine

Style of magazine

Institution

Distribution
Inspiration/Mood board
Mood board

Inspiration for magazine theme
Magazine names
Brainstorm

Design ideas

Final Choice
Colour Connotations
How different colours represent different things
Poll Results
To get an understanding of how my target audience think.
Target Audience Profile
Social Category

Typical reader

Psychographics

Demographics

Interviews
Photo shoot
Model release

Time laps – evidence I took the photos

Photoshoot

Contact Sheet
Sell Line Ideas
Ideas for the sell lines used to help sell my magazine
Contents Page Ideas
Ideas for what articles to contain in my magazine
Masthead designs
Designs for my magazine masthead

Analysis and decision
Article Draft
A draft of my double page spread article
Mise en scene
An analysis of the props and clothes used throughout my photo shoot
Front cover draft
Photoshop drafts
Contents page draft
Photoshop drafts
Double page spread draft
Photoshop drafts

No comments:

Post a Comment